Data Assembly Line
- Scattered, Untrustworthy Data: Multiple locations make it difficult to create consistent data suited for the sensitive and delicate modeling process.
- Over-Taxed Resources: Current modeling methods require many different types of resources, including IT professionals, statisticians, product managers, and business analysts.
- Complicated Analytical Data Manipulations: The predictive process of quantifying analytical information is time consuming, error prone and difficult.
Modern Analytics' Data Assembly Line gives organizations opportunities to implement affordable, sustainable and easy-to-use analytical solutions.
Modern Analytics' analytical solutions integrate data from a variety of sources across your organization.
Decision makers spend less time doing boring data integration work, and more time driving strategic decisions and deriving quantitative value from your organization's data - data driven decisions on demand.
Modern Analytics' Data Assembly Line can be customized to fit your current and future analytical business needs by giving you the following abilities:
- Support all aspects of predictive models with one data source.
- Easily integrate new data sources.
- Easily integrate into Business Intelligence tools.
- Protect intellectual property pertinent and crucial to your business.
- Collect analytical capital in one common place so it can be applied to all of your data.
- Integrate a variety of inference engines to make the best and most informative decisions.
- Consistency of data between reporting, predicting and forecasting.
- Accurate backend analysis to help you refine your analytical strategies.
Why Modern Analytics' Data Assembly Line?
One data source supports all aspects of predictive models.
Data Assembly Line is a complete data integration solution that handles all aspects of predictive modeling including a variety of sampling schemes, quantitative data preparation, the creation of scoring universe(s), model validation and testing environments.
Easily integrates new data sources.
Data Assembly Line was created with ever-changing data structures in mind. Whether old fields are eliminated or new fields added to an existing data source, Data Assembly Line can easily handle it. Even completely new data sources can be easily integrated once a common key exists.
Forecast revenues across business units, branches or product levels.
Data Assembly Line can feed a variety of forecasting engines to deliver top-line or product level forecasts. These forecasts can be used to validate trends or provide accurate budgeting numbers.
Provide consistent and automatic predictive model reporting.
Because of the common data structure that Data Assembly Line provides and Model Factory™ utilizes, reporting of model results is standardized and consistent.
Easily integrates into Business Intelligence tools.
Besides feeding the Model Factory™, Data Assembly Line is also capable of feeding Enterprise Business Intelligence tools, such as automatic cube creation and refreshing of those cubes. In addition, Data Assembly Line can also provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and help develop new ones.
Provide many views of your organization's data such as a client view, employee view, household view, or even a site-level view.
Some problems may not require predictive models or forecasts to solve. Attrition can be addressed through predictions, but often simply looking at your data through a different view can provide answers. An employee view by site/location may be your best indication of who is causing attrition.
Collects and protects intellectual property pertinent and crucial to your business.
Talent comes and goes at most organizations. Often companies will not invest into advanced methods because of the sustainability of those processes when the highly qualified talent decides to leave an organization. With Modern Analytics' Data Assembly Line, this can easily be addressed and managed to your organization's advantage.