- Insufficient Modeling: Manual and time-consuming data manipulations increase the chance of error during model building and scoring.
- Limited Deployment: The intensive and highly skilled labor requirements in traditional modeling cause difficulty in sustaining existing predictive models and deploying new analytical models.
Modern Analytics' Model Factory™ provides a self-service analytical engine that delivers predictive models, forecasting, and reporting on demand.
Decision makers spend less time doing boring data integration work, and more time driving strategic decisions and deriving quantitative value from your organization's data - Proven Prediction for Profit Performance.
Modern Analytics' Model Factory™ can be customized to fit your current and future analytical business needs by giving you the following abilities:
- Meet the predictive modeling needs across the organization.
- Define and maintain predictive models through a simple interface.
- Forecast revenues across product lines and/or geographies, down to the branch/product level.
- Standardize quantitative variable creation.
- Leverage multiple powerful analytical methods to improve model accuracy.
- Create automatic and consistent predictive models, reports and scheduled scoring.
- Easily integrate into Business Intelligence tools.
- Provide many views of your organization.
- Optimize your work force using forecasts to handle peak visits.
- Achieve virtually limitless predictive modeling and forecasting.
- Control costs and get more value with one solution that's developed to address what you need today - and can scale to meet your growing business needs.
- Deploy analytical models to help you make smarter decisions.
- Eliminate long lead times to deploy analytical models.
- Provide decision makers and product managers of all skill levels with an easy and intuitive way to define predicative modeling requirements.
- Create accurate predictive models that are easily scored and deployed.
Why Modern Analytics' Data Assembly Line?
Meet the predictive modeling needs across your organization.
Whether defining financial models such as PD (probability of default), EAD (exposure at default), LGD (loss given default), or time-to-default (T2D) models for risk applications or first-time buyer, repeat buyer or attrition models for marketing applications - Modern Analytics' Data Assembly Line and Model Factory™ can easily handle a large variety of predictive models - virtually limitless modeling.
A simple interface defines and maintains predictive models.
Modern Analytics provides a simple interface to establish reporting and modeling attributes, define product lines, and deploy predictive models and forecasts. As your organization's product lines and product definitions change, Modern Analytics' solutions can easily accommodate those changes, regardless of frequency.
Standardize quantitative variable creation.
Model Factory™ comes with a complete analytical data manipulation and transfer engine. This includes creating ranked variables, finding the best interactions, deriving dichotomous attributes, finding the optimal power transformation - and much more.
Leverage multiple powerful analytical methods to improve model accuracy.
Whether simply evaluating the best inference engine to use, or predicting the same event using many inference engines, Data Assembly Line and Model Factory™ can easily handle this.
Provide consistent and automatic predictive model reporting.
Because of the common data structure that Data Assembly Line provides and Model Factory™ uses, reporting of model results is standardized and consistent.
Accommodate scheduled and on-demand scoring.
Model Factory™ is capable of creating its own scoring code, eliminating the human error element and making sure that scores are available when you need them.
Easily integrates into Business Intelligence tools.
Besides feeding the Model Factory™, Data Assembly Line is also capable of feeding Enterprise Business Intelligence tools, such as automatic cube creation and refreshing of those cubes. In addition, Data Assembly Line can also provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and help develop new ones.
Use forecasts to optimize work force staffing handle peak visits.
Forecasts can be used to properly schedule at the branch level or make phone centers more efficient while operating at a chosen service level.
Deploy virtually unlimited predictive models and forecasts.
With Modern Analytics' technology, only computer hardware limits the amount of models and forecasts that can be produced and put into production.